Park Lane Practice

First Contact Physio Therapy

Do you have a sprain, strain, muscle pain, joint pain and stiffness or back pain? 

You could see a Specialist Physiotherapist instead of your GP!

The Specialist Physiotherapist will assess you and suggest the most appropriate way to help you. They can also give you advice about any further investigations or treatment, if you need them, or refer you to other services.

 The physiotherapist could help you with:

  • Joint pain
  • Shoulder pain
  • Tendon problems
  • Muscle pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Foot pain/arch pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Soft tissue injuries        
  • Tennis elbow
  • Back pain
  • Osteoarthritis                 
  • Knee problems
  • Trapped nerves     
  • Sciatica                          
  • Hand/wrist problems

If you feel that you could benefit from seeing the Physiotherapist instead of a GP for your problem you can book an appointment via the practice reception team on 01793 523176

You may need to describe the problem to ensure that the physiotherapist is the right person for you to see.

Date published: 4th April, 2022
Date last updated: 2nd February, 2024