To register please visit the surgery with the following information:
- Your Medical Card. If you do not have a Medical Card please complete a GMS 1 form
- Completed Patient Registration Form (all available below)
- Completed New Patient Questionnaire
- Proof of ID (e.g. passport, driving licence or medical card [you may be asked for two forms of ID])
- Proof of Address (e.g. utility bill or bank/credit card statement from the last four months, current tenancy agreement, government agency letter, higher education letter or a letter from a recognised employer).
How to Register your New Baby
You need to register your new baby at the practice as soon as possible. Therefore please complete a GMS1 Registration Form and send it to your surgery (form available above). Please ensure you provide your baby’s NHS Number which will be detailed in their Red Book. Once we have received the form we will register your baby as a patient at this Practice.
The Practice will send you an appointment for a mother and baby post-natal check. This is a 50 minute appointment, 30 minutes for the baby check and 20 minutes for the post-natal. Your baby’s course of routine immunisations will start at 8 weeks and will be given at this appointment. Please remember to bring the red book. If you cannot make this appointment you must notify reception as soon as possible. Please be advised that if you do need to cancel, the next available appointment may be anything up to 4 weeks after that date.
The Doctors are happy to see patients who are temporarily resident in the Practice area should medical advice be required. In this instance persons wishing to be treated should state that they are a temporary resident when reporting to reception.
To register you will need to bring your passport and complete our Temporary Resident Registration form which is available from reception.